Tournaments & Championships
In Casper, we like to play year-round. From the snowy landscapes of Casper Mountain to the fresh mountain air that’s found in abundance in a place like this, our community is well-equipped to host your sporting event or tournament. Today, many statewide, regional and national events hang their hats – as well as their cleats, skis and soccer balls – in Casper.
To help give you a better idea of the kinds of events we can host – including athletes and teams – check out the list below.
- College National Finals Rodeo: 400 athletes, 85 – 100 teams, Ford Wyoming Center
- NJCAA Volleyball Championships: 160 athletes, 16 teams, Ford Wyoming Center
- Wyoming State High School Basketball: 450 athletes, 32 teams, Ford Wyoming Center
- Wyoming State High School Track and Field: 1,340 athletes, 70 teams, Kelly Walsh High School
- Wyoming State High School Volleyball: 450 athletes, 32 teams, Ford Wyoming Center
- Wyoming State High School Wrestling: 616 athletes, 49 teams, Ford Wyoming Center
- Casper Classic Soccer Tournament: 1,300 athletes, 106 teams, North Casper Sports Complex
- Wyoming Cup Soccer Tournament: 1,450, athletes, 134 teams, North Casper Sports Complex
- 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament: 390 athletes, 78 teams, 12 courts, Downtown Casper
- Bear Bait 8 Mountain Bike Race: 20 – 80 athletes, 5 teams, Casper Mountain Trails Center
- Cowboy State Games: 216 athletes, 7 teams, across Casper
- Wyoming State Pool: 950 – 1,100 competitors, Ford Wyoming Center
- Wyoming State Darts: 850 competitors, Best Western Downtown Casper
- Wyoming High School Downhill Ski Races: 75 athletes, 12 teams, Hogadon Basin Ski Area
- Wyoming High School Nordic Ski Races: 350 athletes, 7 teams, Casper Mountain Trails Center
In terms of spectator capacity, our diverse event venues can easily host hundreds to thousands of fans.