This beautiful, state-of-the-art complex built high on a hill overlooking Casper Mountain and the scenic Platte River Valley of Central Wyoming, lends new meaning to the term “adaptability.” With the largest arena in the state, multiple break out rooms and first-in-class technology, the Casper Events Center hosts everything from Rodeos to Broadway.
Arena Seating Capacity(*):
All seating is totally unobstructed and upholstered.
- 4,060 reserved seats for half house
- 2,280 reserved seats for theater (full proscenium stage)
- 6,850 reserved seats for basketball
- 6,240 reserved seats for rodeo
- 8,050 reserved seats for full house concert
- 5,940 reserved seating for motor sports
* Seating numbers are general estimates subject to individual event set-up requirements