Group-Friendly Restaurants In Casper, Wyoming
When it comes to hosting a meeting, convention or event in Casper, we know the important role that food and beverages play in bringing your vision to life and creating a positive experience for your attendees. And while culinary offerings may not be the first thing that comes to mind when you think of Wyoming, Casper has a thriving culinary scene that includes 193 restaurants, breweries, a distillery, bakeries, coffee shops and an iconic candy store.
Whether you're looking to include a dine-around evening or if you’re in need of a space to accommodate your group, you've come to the right place. Casper has many options for group dining at several of our top restaurants. In addition, our full-service hotels have talented chefs who are ready to create a customized menu for your event.
A few group-friendly restaurants of note:
- FireRock Steakhouse. A Casper staple with plenty of ambiance, FireRock has a large dining area, as well as a private room that's perfect for smaller groups or intimate dinners. With a warm atmosphere and impeccable service, FireRock serves up steaks and chops, seafood, yak and bison.
- Gruner Brothers Brewing and Petro Pub. Overlooking the city of Casper, Gruner Brothers Brewing is open and inviting, with indoor and outdoor seating that provides stunning views of Casper Mountain. Their made-right-here beer is the perfect complement to Petro Pub, which serves up something for everyone in their fast, casual dining experience.
- Bullhorn Brewing. Located in Casper's Yellowstone District, Bullhorn Brewing (which in its previous life was a gas station and auto garage) has flexible space that can host an event both inside and outside. They feature made-from-scratch food, local brews and a space for live music.
- Wyoming's Rib & Chop House. One of the dining anchors of downtown, Rib & Chop serves up fresh seafood and tasty steaks in a casual atmosphere.
- Backwards Distilling Company. Casper's only distillery, Backwards has a large tasting room that sits in the heart of downtown. Their space includes an upstairs loft that is ideal for small receptions or a hands-on cocktail class.