Visit Casper Business Challenge
It’s no secret the tourism industry was one of the hardest hit by the coronavirus pandemic. As a way to stimulate recovery of the visitor economy and drive new growth in the sector Visit Casper is pleased to offer an opportunity that could launch a few lucky entrepreneur’s dreams into reality. The Visit Casper Business Challenge seeks to catalyze tourism in the Casper area by providing seed money for existing or new businesses in the travel & hospitality industry. The challenge includes an application followed by a semi-final and final round of interviews by a panel of judges to identify who will be eligible to apply to a $50,000 seed fund. Click here for a full list of general guidelines.
Finalists have been selected for the 2021 Visit Casper Business Challenge and final interviews will be held Friday, November 12, 2021. (Time and location TBD)
- Kristin Wilson, Gear Up and Get Out There
- Blake Jackson, Ugly Bug Fly Shop – Crazy Rainbow Fly Fishing
- Angie Schrader, Flow State
- Tiffany Gamble, Hat Six Travel Center and Sleep Inn
- James Scoon, Wyoming Office of Tourism
- Nat Steinhoff, Lisa Burridge and Associates
- C Bracket Horse Barn – Christy Martinez
- Turn on the Dark Entertainment – Nicholas Johnson
- Old Town Family Fun – Juliann Harvey
- Alcova Resort – Russell Mason and Razi Saydjari
- Barbarian Roasters – Jon and Gayle Ramsey
This initiative is made possible through CARES funding, with the goal of helping Casper’s visitor economy recover and drive new destination growth.