Casper Municipal Golf Course
- 2120 Allendale Blvd., Casper, WY 82601
- (307) 233-6620
- Visit Website
Casper Municipal Golf Course, Casper's public 27-hole golf course, opened in 1929 with the original layout designed by Robert Muir Graves with sand greens as putting surfaces. In 1953, the greens were changed to bentgrass along with some re-routing of the holes, designed by Keith Foster, were opened. In 1996, The Links Course, an additional 9 holes designed by Golf Course Architect Keith Foster, was added to the Park and Highlands Courses.