The role of the Executive Assistant is to perform a variety of project management, administrative and operational duties within the agency. This individual is responsible for providing support to the CEO, Marketing and Business Development Manager. Must have 5+ years of experience with reception duties, calendar management, customer service, data-management and more. Must love the Casper area.
· Reception duties, including answering phones and being point of contact for clients and vendors
· Manage vendor relationships, copier, IT, landlord, cleaning and other services
· Order/manage office supplies
· Office postage and shipping, including distribution of incoming mail
· Assist with event planning
· Aid CEO in preparing for meetings with clients
· Organize the shared drive of files
· Provide full administrative support to the executive
· Own calendar and schedule management, anticipating needs and proactively and effectively managing the executive's time accordingly while prioritizing customer and partner meetings
· Ensure that requests are responded to in a timely manner and using best judgment to assist in making decisions without supervision when applicable
· Screen and manage phone and email inquiries and requests
· Plan all internal and external meetings for the organization; manage the agenda, logistics, presentations, follow-up, and any other associated action items
· Prepare and review expense reports
· Coordinate travel arrangements, managing complex itineraries and booking flights, hotels, ground transportation, etc.
· Help compose and edit presentations and documents for senior management, events, and customer meetings
· Manage and track key projects and deadlines and monitor deliverables on behalf of the executive, e.g., yearly performance reviews, quarterly bonus allocations, all-hands calls and meetings, sales kickoffs, and partner conferences
· Maintain deep knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures and Software
· Work cross-functionally in preparation for company meetings, organizational communications, etc.
· Effectively manage the details of highly confidential and critical company projects
· Perform routine administrative and logistical duties, like answering calls and correspondence, bank deposits, data management, filing, copying, faxing, etc.
· Maintain forward facing community events calendar
· 5+ years of experience working as an executive assistant
· Proven ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high attention to detail
· Solid work ethic and positive attitude; ability to work as part of a team
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tasks with solid analytical skills
· Experience creating presentations and excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proven experience ensuring that the executive's calendar is properly managed to maximize the effective use of their time, allocating time to critical areas as needed
· Experience monitoring and tracking impending deadlines
· Proven ability to work on your own and display ingenuity in anticipating and handling situations that may arise
· Experience with new hire onboarding preferred
· Some human resources experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in applying and joining our team, please send a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.